Shutterstock is an American stock photography provider headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2003 by programmer and photographer Jon Oringer, Shutterstock maintains a library of around 125 million royalty-free stock photos, vector graphics, and illustrations, with around 4 million video clips and music tracks available for licensing. Originally a subscription site only, Shutterstock expanded beyond subscriptions into a la carte pricing in 2008, and has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 2012. Shutterstock licenses media for online download on behalf of photographers, designers, illustrators, videographers and musicians, maintaining a library of around 125 million royalty-free stock photos, vector graphics, and illustrations. Shutterstock also has around 4 million video clips and music clips in its portfolio. While Shutterstock currently has several payment models, The Atlantic wrote in 2012 that Shutterstock “pioneered the subscription approach to stock photo sales, allowing customers to download images in bulk rather than à la carte.” The Atlantic further wrote that Shutterstock is “a web community in the manner of a Facebook or a Twitter or a Pinterest, with its value relying almost entirely on the enthusiasms of its contributors.” “Shutterstock is e-commerce with a twist, and its success depends on its contributors’ ability to predict, and then provide, products that its subscribers will want to buy.” With potential contributors able to apply to the site for free, Shutterstock has a team of reviewers “charged with ensuring editorial consistency and quality.” As of 2016, if one of ten of a photographer’s pictures are accepted, then they become a Shutterstock contributor. They supply keywords, categorize the images, and submit them to the “inspection queue”, where images are examined for quality, usefulness and copyright and trademark laws. Each time an image is downloaded, the photographer receives a flat rate. As of March 2015, contributors added around 50,000 new images daily, and Shutterstock had paid around $250 million to contributors since its founding. In 2014, it paid $80 million to contributors.
SB Shutterstock Clone is a popular Stock Photo software developed in jQuery, PHP and MySQL. This product is considered the best in category. It can be used to launch a website like Shutterstock, Istockphoto, Gettyimages, Fotolia etc. Apart from the ready made one, option for a customized version of the product, tailor made to match your priorities, preferences and specifications, is also available on request .
The word “Clone” is used as reference. This refers to custom development of a website with functionality similar to another website. We do not offer identical copy of any website.
Payment once received cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances. It is understood explicitly that the buyer opts to buy a product only after being thoroughly satisfied and convinced of the product quality.
- White Label (No Backlink).
- Latest Technology (PHP 7+, MySQLi).
- Responsive Layout (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop).
- Android App (Full Featured).
- Browser Independent (Firefox, Chrome).
- Optimized Content (Twice Faster).
- Fully Scalable (Up to Million Users).
- Price Challenge (Lowest Price Guaranteed).
- No Recurring Charges (One-time Payment).
- No Hidden Charges (Fully Transparent).
- Web Hosting (12 Months).
- Free SSL Certificate (3 Months).
- Installation Service (3 Months).
- Technical Support (3 Months).
- Software Update (3 Months).
- Seller registration.
- Multiple photo upload.
- Upload photo of different dimension.
- Set price for different dimensions.
- Set bundled price.
- Withdraw money via PayPal account.
- Photo approval by admin.
- Customer registration.
- Purchase via PayPal.
- Set commission percentage.
- Set meta tags from admin panel.
- Set terms and about us from admin panel.
- Upload logo from admin panel.
- Set website title/ name from admin panel.
- Manage newsletter subscription.
- Responsive design.
- Codeigniter framework.
- Easy customizable coding.
Overseas customers now stand to benefit immensely by choosing to remote hire the services of our top-notch software professionals at just fraction of the prevailing costs in respective countries. For more information, click here .
Once you try the demo we know you’ll love it. Please contact our support team for an enhanced, fully customized version, tailor-made to your requirements.
- We do not offer identical copy of Shutterstock.
- We do not offer source code of Shutterstock.
- We are not (in anyway) associated to Shutterstock.
- Our services (website design/ development) are not endorsed by Shutterstock.
- This page features information already in public domain.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check the live demo before ordering.