Chicago-based Grubhub was founded in 2004 by Mike Evans and Matt Maloney, looking for an alternative to paper menus. Two years later, in 2006, Maloney and Evans won first place in the University of Chicago Booth School of Business\’s Edward L. Kaplan New Venture Challenge with the business plan for Grubhub. Grubhub, went public in April 2014 and trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “GRUB”. Grubhub’s portfolio of brands includes OrderUp, Seamless, AllMenus, MenuPages, Restaurants on the Run, DiningIn, Delivered Dish, and LAbite. Diners who order through Grubhub’s website or mobile apps—for iOS and Android devices—can pay with cash, credit or PayPal. Seamless is an online and mobile food ordering platform that connects diners with local restaurants. It serves consumer diners as well as corporate businesses in the U.S. and London. In June 2014, Grubhub began offering delivery to restaurants that don’t operate their own delivery service. The company is now delivering in more than 50 markets across the U.S. (publicly announced markets include Atlanta, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Francisco/Bay Area, D.C., Southeast Florida, Portland, Denver, Pittsburgh, Detroit, San Diego, Brooklyn/Queens (NYC), Chicago and Las Vegas). More than 5,000 restaurants are now using Grubhub delivery.
SB Grubhub Clone Script is a popular food delivery script developed in jQuery, PHP and MySQL. This product is considered the best in category. It can be used to launch a website like Foodpanda, Grubhub, Doordash, UberEats etc. Apart from the ready made one, option for a customized version of the product, tailor made to match your priorities, preferences and specifications, is also available on request .
The word “Clone” is used as reference. This refers to custom development of a website with functionality similar to another website. We do not offer identical copy of any website.
Payment once received cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances. It is understood explicitly that the buyer opts to buy a product only after being thoroughly satisfied and convinced of the product quality.
- White Label (No Backlink).
- Latest Technology (PHP 7+, MySQLi).
- Responsive Layout (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop).
- Android App (Full Featured).
- Browser Independent (Firefox, Chrome).
- Optimized Content (Twice Faster).
- Fully Scalable (Up to Million Users).
- Price Challenge (Lowest Price Guaranteed).
- No Recurring Charges (One-time Payment).
- No Hidden Charges (Fully Transparent).
- Installation Service (3 Months).
- Technical Support (3 Months).
- Software Update (3 Months).
- Vendor registration.
- Multiple food item upload.
- Upload items in different categories.
- Unlimited image upload.
- Set home delivery area limitation.
- Withdraw money via PayPal account.
- Item approval by admin.
- Customer registration.
- Purchase via PayPal.
- Set commission percentage.
- Set meta tags from admin panel.
- Set terms and about us from admin panel.
- Upload logo from admin panel.
- Set website title/ name from admin panel.
- Manage newsletter subscription.
- Responsive design.
- Codeigniter framework.
- Easy customizable coding.
Once you try the demo we know you’ll love it. Please contact our support team for an enhanced, fully customized version, tailor-made to your requirements.
Overseas customers now stand to benefit immensely by choosing to remote hire the services of our top-notch software professionals at just fraction of the prevailing costs in respective countries. For more information, click here .
- We do not offer identical copy of Grubhub.
- We do not offer source code of Grubhub.
- We are not (in anyway) associated to Grubhub.
- Our services (website design/ development) are not endorsed by Grubhub.
- This page features information already in public domain.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check the live demo before ordering.