Freelancer is a global crowd sourcing marketplace website, which allows potential employers to post jobs that freelancers can then bid to complete. Its headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia, though it also has offices in Southern California, Vancouver, London, Buenos Aires, Manila, and Jakarta.
Freelancer is a marketplace where employers and employees are able to find each other. The site allows employers to post work for site members to bid on in a competitive tender process. The site also allows members to host and enter contests for which prize money is offered as a reward. Freelancers and employers develop profiles on the site as they offer, win and complete work and write and receive reviews of people they work with of for. The site’s members receive a finite number of bids to use on the site, which are periodically replenished. A series of account options are offered, ranging from free accounts through to professional subscriptions.
SB Freelancer Clone is a popular freelance script developed in jQuery, PHP and MySQL. This product is considered the best in category. It can be used to launch a website like Freelancer, Upwork, PeoplePerHour, Guru etc. Apart from the ready made one, option for a customized version of the product, tailor made to match your priorities, preferences and specifications, is also available on request .
The word “Clone” is used as reference. This refers to custom development of a website with functionality similar to another website. We do not offer identical copy of any website.
Payment once received cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances. It is understood explicitly that the buyer opts to buy a product only after being thoroughly satisfied and convinced of the product quality.
- White Label (No Backlink).
- Responsive Layout (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop).
- Android App (Full Featured).
- Browser Independent (Firefox, Chrome).
- Optimized Content (Twice Faster).
- Fully Scalable (Up to Million Users).
- Price Challenge (Lowest Price Guaranteed).
- No Recurring Charges (One-time Payment).
- No Hidden Charges (Fully Transparent).
- Installation Service (3 Months).
- Technical Support (3 Months).
- Software Update (3 Months).
- Post projects.
- Featured projects.
- Private projects.
- Sealed projects.
- Edit/delete projects.
- Select freelancers.
- Post private message to freelancers.
- Build resume.
- Upload portfolio.
- Upload profile image.
- Upload skills.
- Upload certifications.
- Place bids.
- PM providers.
- Free, basic, premium membership.
- Programmer/webmaster dashboard.
- Active/ closed projects.
- Escrow systems.
- Rate programmers/ providers.
- Review programmers/ providers.
- Both bid and post projects from single account.
- Paypal integrated.
- Ajax based interface.
- Customizable template.
Once you try the demo we know you’ll love it. Please contact our support team for an enhanced, fully customized version, tailor-made to your requirements.
Overseas customers now stand to benefit immensely by choosing to remote hire the services of our top-notch software professionals at just fraction of the prevailing costs in respective countries. For more information, click here .
- We do not offer identical copy of Freelancer.
- We do not offer source code of Freelancer.
- We are not (in anyway) associated to Freelancer.
- Our services (website design/ development) are not endorsed by Freelancer.
- This page features information already in public domain.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check the live demo before ordering.