Industry revenue increased rapidly for several years after the company’s formation. However, as the Internet grew in popularity, small- and medium-sized movie-theater chains began to offer independent ticket sale capabilities through their own websites. In addition, a new paradigm of moviegoers printing their own tickets at home (with barcodes to be scanned at the theater) emerged, in services offered by PrintTixUSA and by point-of-sale software vendor operated web sites like “ticketmakers.com” (and eventually Fandango itself). Finally, an overall slump in moviegoing continued into the 2000s, as home theaters, DVDs, and high definition televisions proliferated in average households, turning the home into the preferred place to screen films.
On April 11, 2007, Comcast acquired Fandango, with plans to integrate it into a new entertainment website called “Fancast.com,” set to launch the summer of 2007. In June 2008, the domain Movies.com was acquired from Disney. With Comcast’s purchase of a stake in NBCUniversal in January 2011, Fandango and all other Comcast media assets were merged into the company.
In March 2012, Fandango announced a partnership with Yahoo! Movies, becoming the official online and mobile ticketer serving over 30 million registered users of the Yahoo! service.
SB Fandango Clone is a popular movie review and ticket booking software developed in jQuery, PHP and MySQL. This product is considered the best in category. It can be used to launch a website like BookMyShow, Fandango, Movietickets, Ticketplease etc. Apart from the ready made one, option for a customized version of the product, tailor made to match your priorities, preferences and specifications, is also available on request .
The word “Clone” is used as reference. This refers to custom development of a website with functionality similar to another website. We do not offer identical copy of any website.
Payment once received cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances. It is understood explicitly that the buyer opts to buy a product only after being thoroughly satisfied and convinced of the product quality.
- White Label (No Backlink).
- Latest Technology (PHP 7+, MySQLi).
- Responsive Layout (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop).
- Android App (Full Featured).
- Browser Independent (Firefox, Chrome).
- Optimized Content (Twice Faster).
- Fully Scalable (Up to Million Users).
- Price Challenge (Lowest Price Guaranteed).
- No Recurring Charges (One-time Payment).
- No Hidden Charges (Fully Transparent).
- Web Hosting (12 Months).
- Free SSL Certificate (3 Months).
- Installation Service (3 Months).
- Technical Support (3 Months).
- Software Update (3 Months).
- Unlimited movie entry.
- Unlimited categories.
- Movie trailer uploading system.
- Registration for movie theater owners.
- Multiple theaters in single address.
- Enter different seating arrangements.
- Different price for different seats.
- Enter actors/ director/ producers names.
- Enter age restriction.
- Movie review and rating.
- Advanced visual representation of seating arrangements.
- Online payment system.
- Ajax based interface.
- Template based design.
- Ajax based interface.
Once you try the demo we know you’ll love it. Please contact our support team for an enhanced, fully customized version, tailor-made to your requirements.
Overseas customers now stand to benefit immensely by choosing to remote hire the services of our top-notch software professionals at just fraction of the prevailing costs in respective countries. For more information, click here .
- We do not offer identical copy of Fandango.
- We do not offer source code of Fandango.
- We are not (in anyway) associated to Fandango.
- Our services (website design/ development) are not endorsed by Fandango.
- This page features information already in public domain.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check the live demo before ordering.