Expedia is a travel website owned by Expedia Inc. The website can be used to book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and various attractions and services via the internet or telephone agents. The site uses multiple global distribution systems for flights and for hotels, Worldspan and Pegasus, along with its own hotel reservation system for contracted, bulk-rate reservations.
The website initially launched on October 22, 1996 as the first Microsoft internet property. In 2001, Bill Gates decided to spin off the property to become a public company. Rich Barton became its CEO and Lloyd Frink, who used to work for Barton at Microsoft, joined the now independent company. In July 2001, USA Networks, Inc. bought Expedia from Microsoft. In December 2010, listings for AMR Corporation, the parent company of American Airlines and American Eagle Airlines, were removed from Expedia’s site. The decision resulted from a dispute over the degree of access to the site’s customers. AMR reversed its decision in April 2011, allowing tickets to once again be sold through the aggregate site.
SB Expedia Clone is a popular vacation and travel management software developed in jQuery, PHP and MySQL. This product is considered the best in category. It can be used to launch a website like Expedia, Airbnb, Kayak, Momondo etc. Apart from the ready made one, option for a customized version of the product, tailor made to match your priorities, preferences and specifications, is also available on request .
The word “Clone” is used as reference. This refers to custom development of a website with functionality similar to another website. We do not offer identical copy of any website.
Payment once received cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances. It is understood explicitly that the buyer opts to buy a product only after being thoroughly satisfied and convinced of the product quality.
- White Label (No Backlink).
- Latest Technology (PHP 7+, MySQLi).
- Responsive Layout (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop).
- Android App (Full Featured).
- Browser Independent (Firefox, Chrome).
- Optimized Content (Twice Faster).
- Fully Scalable (Up to Million Users).
- Price Challenge (Lowest Price Guaranteed).
- No Recurring Charges (One-time Payment).
- No Hidden Charges (Fully Transparent).
- Web Hosting (12 Months).
- Free SSL Certificate (3 Months).
- Installation Service (3 Months).
- Technical Support (3 Months).
- Software Update (3 Months).
- Book domestic and international flights as well as hotels.
- Search by country/city
- Vacation package listing.
- Different price range for different luxury level.
- Online payment system.
- Unlimited images of hotels.
- Hotel room description for different luxury level.
- Different price for business and economy class flights.
- Different price for different age group.
- Advanced holiday package listing.
- Unlimited image upload for holiday places.
- Holiday plan for each day of vacation.
- Price difference for different places.
- Price difference for deluxe and standard class.
- Add/edit/delete hotels.
- Add/edit/delete hotel rooms.
- Add/edit/delete airlines.
- Add/edit/delete flights.
- Add/edit/delete holiday packages.
- Booking approval by admin.
- Unlimited number of custom page category.
- Unlimited number of custom pages.
- Unlimited number of FAQ category.
- Display banner for advertise.
- Cancel booking by user/admin.
- Refund request approved by admin.
- Template based design.
- Ajax based interface.
Overseas customers now stand to benefit immensely by choosing to remote hire the services of our top-notch software professionals at just fraction of the prevailing costs in respective countries. For more information, click here .
Once you try the demo we know you’ll love it. Please contact our support team for an enhanced, fully customized version, tailor-made to your requirements.
- We do not offer identical copy of Expedia.
- We do not offer source code of Expedia.
- We are not (in anyway) associated to Expedia.
- Our services (website design/ development) are not endorsed by Expedia.
- This page features information already in public domain.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check the live demo before ordering.